Hedra RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedra RPG is a floating world of 4 realms, Each realm is a mixture of all animals, But whats below them, A civil life, with Anthros!!!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Aciada's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aciada

Aciada

~Aciada's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: ~Aciada's Moderator Application   ~Aciada's Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Furcadia Name: I have none.

Times your on?:
I am online almost every day.

Someone Pms you
"I'm being Harassed, This guy wont stop harassing me!, Help?"
Your reply?:

"I am dearly sorry he was harassing you, please PM me the logs, and I will handle your situation. Thank you for reporting your problem."

Why should you be an moderator?: I am mature and responsible, and I work to help keep things working properly, as well as be organized.

Scenarios:

PM 1- [Username], This guy is spamming what should I do?
Reply-
"I apologize for his flooding of the chat. We will handle the situation very shortly.
-Thank you for reporting this to me!"

Pm2- Yeah, There is this guy harassing me, and I'm not the guy (You find out he is)
reply-

"I have been sent the logs, and I have been notified that you were the harasser. You should receive a PM informing you of your punishment.

Pm3- Miss/Mister, There is this person spamming, Godmodding, and harassing people.
reply:

"Thank you for notifying me. I will handle the problem very shortly, and you should be fine. Please excuse any problems (s)he caused you.

Will you report to the founders if their is a BIGGER problems?: Most definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://inakoro.forumotion.com/
Speedwolfeh
Co-founder
Co-founder

~Aciada's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Aciada's Moderator Application   ~Aciada's Moderator Application EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:15 pm

~*Your Application is Being Reviewed*~
Please dont make any furthur edits in your Application, this could mess up the process and it will automatically be completed.
Back to top Go down

~Aciada's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1